Mechanical construction—including industrial and commercial mechanical construction—has been an EMCOR core competency since the beginning.
We know the dynamics of fast-track schedules and rigorous construction standards, and we know exactly how project team members can best collaborate.
Plus, we know what it takes to integrate real components into design-build details.
Our job is to help ensure constructability, maintainability, and sustainability.
We do that with an optimal blend of technical expertise, delivery services, and Fortune 500® financial stability.
Our mechanical construction capabilities include:
- Building Automation Systems
- Fabrication / Prefabrication
- Commercial Fire Protection Services
- Industrial Electrical Services
- Customized Duct Work
- Industrial & Process Piping
- Sheet Metal
- Testing, Adjusting & Balancing
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- LEED-accredited Professionals